CLASS INFORMATION FOR FALL 2020
DUE TO THE CO-VID 19 PANDEMIC, In-person classes are on hold until further notice.
We are offering MUSIC TOGETHER ONLINE virtual classes this fall!
Pre-registration (for enrolled fall families) begins Monday, August 24, and open registration on August 31.
Music Together Online is a package of experiences and resources that create a comprehensive music and movement curriculum with the same high-quality, research-based curriculum Music Together has been known and loved for by families around the world for over 25 years.
Like all our classes, Music Together Online is designed to teach the way young children learn: through play. During each online music class, Music Together teachers from your local center will lead music activities for the whole family to sing, play, and jam along to and show you how to make everyday items like dish towels, pots, and stuffies into musical props. Even though your teacher is on the screen, each class has been designed as an active music-making experience for little ones and their grownups.
All classes will use the award-winning songs from our BONGOS collection. When you enroll, you will receive a beautifully illustrated songbook, CD and access code to download your music and other digital materials through our award-winning Hello Everybody app. You’ll also receive an invitation to our private Facebook group exclusively for families enrolled in our Fall Session with bonus at-home activities and inspiration to keep the music-making going throughout your week.
Classes are appropriate for children under 5, but the entire family is welcome (and encouraged!) to participate in the musical fun.
YOUR MUSIC TOGETHER ONLINE FALL CLASS TUITION INCLUDES:
- 10-week Music Together class, meeting once a week via ZOOM at a specific day and time.
- Digital code to download both the music and our songbook.
- A professionally recorded CD and a beautifully illustrated NEW songbook with family activity suggestions.
- Parent education to help adults understand and enhance their child's music development.
- Exclusive online resources through the Family Music Zone and Music Together’s mobile app.
- Free subscription to a quarterly e-newsletter and access to the national informative website.
- DVD and booklet, "Music Together At Home: Helping Your Child Grow Musically"; a guide for parents and caregivers (new families only)